What is iShop™?
iShop™ is an iSeries (AS/400) host-based turnkey solution for
establishing an eCommerce presence as a pure iSeries shopping cart
application intended to indoctrinate companies to Web-based commerce
quickly and seamlessly without requiring programming.
iShop™ is simply a ready-built storefront (not a tool for creating one)
created to run on an IBM iSeries (AS/400), that provides pre-fabricated
designs, that allow visiting customers to review products, pricing and
allow them to order over the Internet through a basic browser.
Featuring high availability, iShop™ can serve customers 24/7, 365 days
a year. It transmits notification via e-mail to designated recipients
within the company with orders being automatically exported from iShop™
to specified legacy business applications for processing.
- Userid based security, separate from OS/400 security. Passwords expire
automatically after an interval that is user definable.
- Keyword search the product database.
- Keyword search items that the user's account has previously ordered.
- Keyword search through the user's account's special order items.
- Full featured shopping cart.
- Browse items by product category.
- Browse account's order history.
- Browse account's current open orders.
- Review account's charges and payments.
- Change your userid's password.
- Master users control the access and passwords of all userids belonging
to their account.
- Change default payment options. iShop will process a credit card over
the web using iTransact.com, or will import credit card information into
A+. Will also import instructions to charge the user's account.
- Send a message to cancel an order.
To contact a sales representative please give us a call
For More Info, Send Us An Email: