ACH will give your company the ability to transfer
funds electronically via ACH.
Imagine transferring funds to your company's accounts, clients, vendors and employees
without the wait and hassle of traditional paperwork.
What is ACH?
ACH is a nationwide central clearing facility which processes your ACH transaction
(NACHA). It simply receives your company's electronic, pre-authorized debit and credit
payments from your bank and routes them to the designated receiving banks.
ACH has been allowing company's to transfer funds safely, reliably, and conveniently
for years. With ACH you can transfer funds from your company's account to be used for
your payroll, travel and expense reimbursements, bill payments, retail purchases,
Internet purchases, corporate payments, treasury management, annuities and pensions,
dividends, and government payments such as Social Security and Veteran benefits.
- Transfer funds electronically to your accounts, clients, vendors, employees, etc.
- Automatically debit your customers recurring bills. They will no longer need to write
and mail the check, iACH will take care of it for them electronically.
- Reduce the processing time and expense associated with traditional paper based account
payables/receivables for your trading partners.
- Consolidate your bank accounts through cash concentration and disbursement
- Can be used to pay your federal and state taxes
- E-mail notification for deposits.
- Extensive tracking and reporting features.
- Use as a stand alone product or integrate seamlessly with inFORM Decisions' award winning
line of Electronic Workflow solutions.
AS/400(iSeries) with OS/400, RISC v3r7m0 and higher.
To contact a sales representative please give us a call
For More Info, Send Us An Email: